The Barony of Glymm Mere (Olympia, Tumwater and Lacey, WA) is located in the central region of An Tir.
The first event was Mayfaire. Shortly after Yule Feast was added as the major winter event.
In the late 1980s the name was changed to Glymm Mere.
February 4, AS 29/1995 David and Sancia of Glymm Mere became the 2nd Co-Regnants as Baron and Baroness.
- David of Moffat - Laurel, Court Baron, former Baron of Glymm Mere - Rest in Peace
- Eduardo Francesco Maria Lucrezia - Laurel, Pelican - MOVED
- Elisabeth de Besancon - Laurel
- Elisabeth Piper - Laurel
- Fjorleif in Haga - Laurel - MOVED
- Garan Steingrimson - Knight, Court Baron
- Gillian de Ravely - Knight
- Godric ap Rhys - Knight
- Gorandookht Mamigonian - Laurel
- Gryphon the Black - Laurel, Grey Goose Shaft
- Idanthrysus Araxes - Laurel
- Michael Richard the Tall - Knight
- Raymond the Mild - Master at Arms, Laurel, former Baron of Madrone
- Red Angus - Grey Goose Shaft
- Regina Masquer - Pelican, Court Baroness
- Richard Fergus Fitzalan - Knight, founding Baron of Glymm Mere
- Tegan de Ravely - Laurel
- Walram von Laufenberg - Pelican
- Walter of Minstead - Knight, Court Baron, former Baron of Glymm Mere
- William Beornsson - Laurel
List of Coronets:
Links of Interest
- First SCA event held in Olympia 16 Feb VIII/1974 (Madrone, Shire of Silver Magnae) from the History of the Kingdom of the West