From An Tir Culturewiki
I was born and raised on the outskirts of London around 1571. When I was 16 I left my home due to my father dying and my mother not being able to support me. I took up the rapier and trained at Vincentio Saviolo's school of Defense around 1591.
- Order of the Jambe de Lion, Ursulmas 2014
- Order of the White Scarf, June Faire 2013
- Award of Arms, June Fair 2013
- White Scarf Invitational winner, May Crown 2013
- Rapier Champion of Dragon's Laire, 2012-2013
- Guildmasters Invitational winner, AnTir/West War 2011
- Rapier Champion of Blatha An Oir, 2004-2005
- Guard for Her Royal Majesty Caoimhe (Keeva) ingen Domnaille (2013)
- Retinue for Vic Vickingson and Astrid av det Fjord Landskap (2012)
- Rapier Co-MIC for A Day at the Manor (2012)
- Creator and instigator of The Challenge of the Lion
- Created and upkeep !Map of Fight Practices
Arts and Science
- Silk Banner/Scarf making
- Once made half a leather shoe
- Studying and practicing the art of defense with a rapier
- Former Cadet to Don Samuael McTavish, OWS (2002-2013)
- Member of House T.O.A.D.
I have been going to SCA events since 1995, and have been a member since around 2000. I took up fighting rapier around 2002/2003 and it has been my main interest in the Society since then.
I have also been known to make a fine silk banner now and again.
You can contact Christopher Stanley here: christopherstanleysca (at) gmail (dot) com