From An Tir Culturewiki
- Became engaged to Duchess Jacyntha Elizabeth Argentarius on July 22, AS XLI
- Has served as Dexter Gauntlet Herald of An Tir, Silver Yale Herald of Tir Righ, Webminster of Tir Righ, Herald of Shittimwoode, Etherbunny of Shittimwoode, and Herald of Saint Bunstable
- Wrote the An Tir Order of Precedence database and software
- Formerly served on the An Tir and Tir Righ web teams. Administrates several mailing lists including the Cathedral and Northern Road
- Former Bardic Champion of Shittimwoode, Bunny Bard IV.
- Current Games Champion of Shittimwoode.
- Received the Goutte de Sang and Gryphon's Favor on November, 22 AS XXXVIII
- Was admitted into the Silver Pillar at Warren War VI XXXIX/2004. Took the name of Q-Pillar
- Also holds a Forget-me-not from Queen Dagmear and a Princess’ Talon of Favour from Amira Celdae
- Won the Known World Chess Championship at the SCA's 30th Year Celebration
- One of several Shittites to hold the Acacia, Bunny's Crook, and Bunny's Fang
- Is the only An Tirian to hold awards from every An Tirian Principality
- Was Madrone's Ambassador to Seagirt from AS XXIX to AS XXXIII
- Member of several Houses, none of which have exclusionary clauses
- House Big Magic Hammer, Shittimwoode's Pied Piper household
- House Ogel
- House Luna d'Or
- House Steelsong
- Has autocratted:
- Has deputy autocratted:
- Is a well known bard. He is known for his vivacious style, large repetoire, crowd pleasing songs, and inventing lyrics on the spot. Received the L'Etoile d'Argent of Tir Righ, the Silent Harp of Seagirt and the Bunny's Crook for his contributions to the Bardic Arts. Cites Master James the Obscure as one of his chief bardic influences.
- Was introduced to the SCA by his sister and her husband, Lady Shandril Germain and Lord Garrick Germain. Received his Award of Arms on Lady Shandril's birthday.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (360) 312-9131